Social Icons

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Priyanka Karki - A Glamorous Actress in Nepal

 Priyanka Karki Writes in Facebook page:

To my sweethearts all over the world.. Here is my official video for all of you straight from my heart..
Thank you for the undying love and support. .
30000 likes.. phew! I feel blessed!
THANK YOU ♥

 
Small speech on facebook Page..


I promise yo photo nakkal pardai khicheko haina.. its a candid photo.. shoot ma pani khai ra bela ma....

 

Further she post some of the pics as :

 
Standing tall and independent♥
Wearing Bishwo Gautam♥


 
Now this ones for all my #sweethearts. . I'll keep smiling for you no matter what <3


   
Watch her video with beautiful charm - Priyanka karki

Other post on her fb are :

 
Simplicity
On that note, have a great night my beautiful #sweethearts
Just know, I love you all soooo much!

Hair and MUA: Sakil Kunwar
Styled by: Sayal Shrestha
Shashank Pradhan Photography


  
watch her hot dress on News


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts

Book this space

how do u find our Blog???